GPX File location

Rama41

Now that Firefox and Chrome no longer allow direct downloads via Communicator, I suggest adding the "GPX File" option to the box that opens when a cache is highlighted on Map View.

+1

In many places where only "Send To GPS" is available, it would be good to have "GPX File" selectable instead (as a profile setting). If I'd like to load a quick cache file, it would be super convenient to have the File option right there rather than having to go to the cache page.

Edited by kunarion

Now that Firefox and Chrome no longer allow direct downloads via Communicator, I suggest adding the "GPX File" option to the box that opens when a cache is highlighted on Map View.

+1

In many places where only "Send To GPS" is available, it would be good to have "GPX File" selectable instead (as a profile setting). If I'd like to load a quick cache file, it would be super convenient to have the File option right there rather than having to go to the cache page.

+1 for the adding the GPX file

I am running Firefox 40.0.3 and have the Garmin Communicator Plug-in 4.2.0.0 beta

works well from cache page and map page

check your fire wall it may be stop here