Attribute reports

t-wolf67

Unless you have gsak there isn't. And even then if some of your finds are outside the allowable search radius they won't show up.

Sigh. GSAK is not the answer to everything. While it would work in this case, it isn't the only possible solution. There's a good chance that project-gc.com can do this, either through the auto-generated stats (I haven't checked for sure) or through a challenge checker. There are also other offline cache database applications that could probably do a similar job to GSAK.

As for pocket queries, they wouldn't work very well because they won't return archived caches. You'd almost always get incomplete results.

Unless you have gsak there isn't. And even then if some of your finds are outside the allowable search radius they won't show up.

Sigh. GSAK is not the answer to everything. While it would work in this case, it isn't the only possible solution. There's a good chance that project-gc.com can do this, either through the auto-generated stats (I haven't checked for sure) or through a challenge checker. There are also other offline cache database applications that could probably do a similar job to GSAK.

As for pocket queries, they wouldn't work very well because they won't return archived caches. You'd almost always get incomplete results.

Download the My Finds query from the bottom of the PQ and then filter for attributes using GSAK or another cache manager that supports such searches. You should make sure that you have selected GPX version 1.0.1 in the account preferences or settings so that attributes will be supported. The My Finds query will return all finds, including archived caches.

Project-GC will show the number of finds for each attriburte in the my profile stats of the dashboard. It will not show the particular caches, but I recently did a challenge that required 75 or 100 boat attributes and the CO accepted a screenshot of the total rather than require each cache to be listed. As was suggested, there may be a challenge checker that would work. Although I took the lazy screenshot approach, a friend used a checker to list the boat cache attributes individually.