Garmin eTrex Yellow

Bluehook

Looking to replace my old-school yellow Garmin eTrex (from 1999) which I sadly lost yesterday in Liberty State Park (Jersey City, NJ). I must have placed it on the bumper of the car while loading the bicycles and drove off before grabbing it. (Dumb)

Since '99, I have purchased a few GPS's with all the bells and whistles but I really like the basic simplicity of the old yellow eTrex.

Are these available new anywhere these days?

Or, if anyone has one in good condition that they want to sell?

Thanks.

Not sure of the exactly model number but it looks like this:

4131VG9QMML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Looking to replace my old-school yellow Garmin eTrex (from 1999) which I sadly lost yesterday in Liberty State Park (Jersey City, NJ). I must have placed it on the bumper of the car while loading the bicycles and drove off before grabbing it. (Dumb)

Since '99, I have purchased a few GPS's with all the bells and whistles but I really like the basic simplicity of the old yellow eTrex.

Thanks.

Hi Bluehook

This is a Garmin eTrex H, I bought one of these when they turned off selective availability, I still have it as it was my very first GPS. I agree it is still very easy to use. You can find them on Ebay still new for low money. Buy two!

CH10UK

Thanks.

Hi Bluehook

This is a Garmin eTrex H, I bought one of these when they turned off selective availability, I still have it as it was my very first GPS. I agree it is still very easy to use. You can find them on Ebay still new for low money. Buy two!

CH10UK

I've got one - I find it slow to respond and not very accurate! My phone is much better...