recommend any cache milford area PA,NJ, NY...

RobRee

can anyone recommend any cache milford area PA,NJ, NY that would be a good introduction for a few families just starting out. we will be camping on the delaware below Port Jervis, and above Milford. Three families will be joining us, and i would like to pick a few easy, nice cache hikes and give each a turn at the hunt.

any help appreciated.

robbie

wings_flag.gif

A family that Geocaches together... eventually gets wet.

required reading

My first bible

Great Orienteering Site!

PERSONAL PROTECTIVE MEASURES AGAINST INSECTS AND OTHER ARTHROPODS OF MILITARY SIGNIFICANCE

Thank you Brian for your confidence in us. The only cache that we found that we are sue is good for the kids is Normanock by Timpat, this may be a little to far away.

Of course we love to recommend our own caches, but “Rutherford View” is a longer hike and not for children.

“Rocky Mountain Way” by 4Fun & Dog is another cache we do not recommend for children.

We also found “Limpidity-2: ^^^ High Point ^^^” by StayFloopy, but that was so long back we just do not remember if it good for children.

thanks for the replies. i will look at all of these online.

the kids are good for about a 2 mile round trip.. fresh out of the gate. we may do an early morning trek. there is a really cool spot just outside of milford to hide a cache.. i will pass on some photos. we will be in the area for a week, and look to do a few caches with the kids, and i may do a few dads only runs.

thanks again.

brian... my wife likes your site.

wings_flag.gif

A family that Geocaches together... eventually gets wet.

required reading

My first bible

Great Orienteering Site!

PERSONAL PROTECTIVE MEASURES AGAINST INSECTS AND OTHER ARTHROPODS OF MILITARY SIGNIFICANCE