Can I delete a find?

ashleyreid

I accidentally logged one as a find on one I didn't find (did several at once and thought I could keep them straight, I was wrong). I deleted the log entry, but it still shows it as a find under my profile. Basically, I have credit for one that I didn't actually find and I don't want that haha is there any way to actually delete a find from my profile?

Thanks!

Ashley

I accidentally logged one as a find on one I didn't find (did several at once and thought I could keep them straight, I was wrong). I deleted the log entry, but it still shows it as a find under my profile. Basically, I have credit for one that I didn't actually find and I don't want that haha is there any way to actually delete a find from my profile?

Thanks!

Ashley

On the cache page in question, find your log, in the bottom right corner of that log entry you should see a link "View / Edit Log / Images". Click the link, then you can click the red trash can that will be on the following page.