problem with the date on cache submission

manxrock

Hi All

Cant find this question on forum

I have tried to submit a new cache for approval,

I put in the date on the submission form and keep getting "You do not have a valid Date Placed". I have tried inputting different previous dated but keep getting the same fault.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi All

I put in the date on the submission form and keep getting "You do not have a valid Date Placed". I have tried inputting different previous dated but keep getting the same fault.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Are you using the calendar included on the submission page?

At the "date placed" area, there is a small calendar you can use, instead of typing in a date. It defaults to today's date. You can choose tomorrow's date, or a date in the previous months.

Using it insures that you aren't typing a different format than the page will accept.

B.

Hi All

Any ideas?

Thanks

Are you using the calendar included on the submission page?

At the "date placed" area, there is a small calendar you can use, instead of typing in a date. It defaults to today's date. You can choose tomorrow's date, or a date in the previous months.

Using it insures that you aren't typing a different format than the page will accept.

B.