Street name error.

Alaric!

geocaching.com is the map with the wrong street name.
Except that geocaching.com doesn't have their own maps. They use map services provided by others: Google, OpenStreetMap, and others.

Which of these maps is incorrect when you use it on geocaching.com?

Which map?

If it's Google Maps, you can report the problem and they'll fix it. I've had pretty good luck with all the errors I've reported to Google Maps.

Interesting. I informed Google Maps at least 12 years ago that 911 addressing had changed most of the road names in my county. Google acknowledged my report but they still show the old road names.

Mapquest and some others are wrong, but others are right.

In that case, it's actually fairly easy to fix. Those maps are based on OpenStreetMap data, which can be freely edited by anyone. If you go to the OpenStreetMap site, create a free account, scroll and zoom until you can see the road with the wrong name, and click "Edit" at the top, you'll be given an interface where you can change the name. Over a period of time, all those map layers that use OpenStreetMap will update to show the new name.