how do i create my own hiding spot and post it for the world to see?

Evastokes

The app is made for finding, not hiding caches. Plus, have you read all the guidelines? Do you understand them? Have you even found any caches? Do you know what makes a good container? You signed up like 12 hours ago- are up really going to still like geocaching in a week, or are you going to place it and forget about it? With little experience, I don't think you know enough to place a cache (As evidenced by your question here)

The app is made for finding, not hiding caches.

Yup.

Use the website:

- go to https://www.geocaching.com/

- login

- click Play at the top

- select Hide a geocache

- take the quiz if you can (your account is new, but you say you've done this before, so I don't know what you know)

- click the green "Create a new geocache" button and follow the instructions

Personally I hope Groundspeak never puts in the ability to hide using the app, as this would likely lead to very minimal cache write ups and less verification that the coordinates are correct using google maps.

Im not a newbie thanks i done this before but in a diffrent app im not a three year old that dosnt know how to remember where i place things and plus i take notes on everything

The username you are posting under was only created today.

If you aren't a "newbie", why are you using a newly-created account to post in the forum?

B.