LI T-Bug Hotels

Squealy

As some of you know I have been collecting a few T-Bugs in preparation for 2 bug hotels. One will be located somewhere near JFK - once I find an appropriate spot. The other in a preserve near the Nassau/Suffolk border.

I am thinking about making at least one a members only cache - possibly both because of the nature of the cache. What do you guys think?

The I87/90 - Bug hotel is members only - those of you who are members check it out. Everyone is welcome to send their opinion.

For me it is not a question of exclusion but of traffic flow to a cache where a lot of people are invested. I want to keep it safe and not get muggled and destroyed like the Kissena TBug Spa.

Shut up and cache!

Probably a good idea. Besides, anyone who's been caching for a while should make thier contribution to the site anyway. Just my opinion.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Because now I am Lost.

I say make it members only. Will keep the people who are just trying caching for the 1st time away. Nothing wrong with newbies.. but these are the people who tend to take TB's and not know what to do with them. Or they decide that caching isn't for them and never place the bug. Just my 2 cents

I agree with StayFloopy in that being members-only would not help to avoid the problem of plundering. As far as people not knowing what to do with a travel bug, I'd hope that if someone is sufficiently literate (computer and otherwise) it should not be too difficult to figure it out! I knew what TBs were before I attempted to find my first cache.

InkyCat (the "Island Girl")