Editing Zone Order Using Earigo

elrojo14

I just updated my cartridge and added a new zone. However, I am pretty sure when I play it, it is going to show the last zone in the last order and I want it earlier in the ball game. I could not find anywhere on earwigo where to edit the zone order (they just list in alphabetical). There has to be a way to edit zone order somewhere. Can yall help? Thank you in advance.

http://www.Wherigo.com/cartridge/details.aspx?CGUID=7aa003ef-b3b3-4183-a5b3-19ab0fc42643

Edited by elrojo14

When you play the cartridge, zones will be shown in order of their distance to the player. With this in mind, there is no chance to change the order.

Really? Interesting. That explains why I don't see any order anywhere. So the next closest zone fires once you enter the previous zone.

I just answered my own question! I have to go to the events and set the value of the zone on the next way point to be active. That was easy. Thanks for giving me an answer that for some strange reason helped me figure it out. Case closed.

Edited by elrojo14