Creating a good looking cache page

klipsch49er

I'm looking for a guide on how to make my cache pages more "spiffy"! I have tried searching but apparently lack the vernacular to be successful. BTW the search this site tool does not like it when I use the word "color" even if I am referring to a text attribute.

I have recently created and had published some new hides. On my cache pages I know how to use some HTML to center text, make brakes, and paragraphs. Then I see a cache page from a local cacher that has different colored text, scrolling text, embedded images, etc....

How the hoopla do they do that? Can someone point me in a helpful direction.

Thanks!

I'm looking for a guide on how to make my cache pages more "spiffy"! I have tried searching but apparently lack the vernacular to be successful. BTW the search this site tool does not like it when I use the word "color" even if I am referring to a text attribute.

I have recently created and had published some new hides. On my cache pages I know how to use some HTML to center text, make brakes, and paragraphs. Then I see a cache page from a local cacher that has different colored text, scrolling text, embedded images, etc....

Thanks!

With advanced html.

http://www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk/resources/htmlcodes.html

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

Thanks!

You are correct. I tried that search and it took me to "all caches in British Columbia" & a French language thread. :wacko: True story.

"Known glitch," Moun10Bike?! :yikes: