Help needed to retrieve my TB

akviinas

Hello!

I really need you help because of my TB which is stuck with one of geocachers from Germany. I have sent him a message that he hold TB since November and it would be great if he could put it in some cache or at least leave it in some event. No response from him, so maybe I should write in German? User has been online last month so maybe I still have chance to get my TB moving along..

Could you please help me and translate to German a message like:

"Hello! I am owner of Travelbug (...). I see that you hold it since end of November. Could you please leave it in some cache in near future or leave it in event? If you have placed it in cache already, please, let me know.

Hopefully we can help him to move to Singapore which is main destination to this TB.

Thank you in advice,

akviinas"

Thanks for help!

Hallo,

ich bin der Besitzer des TB (...) und habe gesehen, daß Du diesen TB seit Ende November in Deinem Besitz hast. Könntest Du meinen TB bitte in der nächsten Zeit in einem Cache ablegen oder bei einem Event übergeben.

Falls Du den TB aber schon in einem Cache abgelegt hast, gib mir eine kurze Info.

Vielen Dank für Deine Mitarbeit und vielleicht schafft es mein TB ja noch zu seinem Ziel nach Singapur.

Viele Grüße

akviinas