Looking for Bronx, NY geocachers

bxreporter

Hi all,

Besides being a newbie geocacher -- I'm actually looking to go hunt my first caches this weekend, weather permitting -- I'm the managing editor of the local paper.

What I'd like to do is get in touch with some other Bronxite geocachers so that I can put together a story about the sport from a local angle -- what it's like for urbanites to get into the game...

Thanks a lot for any help you can give. icon_smile.gif

I can be reached at cbmorley@hotmail.com instead of my geocaching e-mail.

C.B.

Hello, and welcome to the club.

Team ECO Cache, we are homebase out of the Bronx(Northern Bronx). Would be glad to help you out. Let me know what you are looking to do and want kind of info you need. I would be glad to help you out.

We haven't had a chance to enjoy the sport for the past few weeks. We as a team had plan on making the GPSGOLD Rush this year but I was caught up in a late training session, so we had to skip out on it this year(This would have been nice for a first timer to go out on). I have been really busy with training. We are due to go out soon, it has been way too long. I also haven't had a chance to go replace one of my cache that had been stolen so I might have to do it this weekend. Just contact me maybe we can work something out if I am free this weekend. You can contact me at Siribx@cs.com. Hope I we can help.

By the way where are you located in the Bronx?

Hope we can help.

T.E.C.