Yuma

summerwinter

Is there any one near Yuma who can help me??? At the rally last weekend I was told the reason the downloads were not going into my GPS was because they were in the LOC mode instead of GPX. No where on my computer or GPS is there a method to change from one to the other. I feel as though this old lady needs a face to face meeting with some one who can help. It is easier to get ahold of me by phone as I only have internet when sitting at McDonalds. 541-554-8004 Yes I am one of those pesky winter visitors,

Have you/did you ever load any files as a Basic Member before becoming a Premium Member?

Some GPS units will default to Basic Member if the are Basic Member files loaded.

Even if you load Premium Member files, the unit will only show them as Basic Member. ie Very limited information

(Basic Member files are usually .loc files)

Check your GPS folders and delete any loc files, then try loading a GPX files or Pocket Query.

I have been a premier member longer that I have had this GPS, an eTrek100. I uninstalled and reinstalled GSAK yesterday and last night while not on line I opened it up and still had the mess that I had before, not a new version as I expected and the drop down box to change things is still not operating. Shall I take up golf??

I have been a premier member longer that I have had this GPS, an eTrek100. I uninstalled and reinstalled GSAK yesterday and last night while not on line I opened it up and still had the mess that I had before, not a new version as I expected and the drop down box to change things is still not operating. Shall I take up golf??

When did they change from Premium to Premier. Did I miss something?

Is there any one near Yuma who can help me??? At the rally last weekend I was told the reason the downloads were not going into my GPS was because they were in the LOC mode instead of GPX. No where on my computer or GPS is there a method to change from one to the other. I feel as though this old lady needs a face to face meeting with some one who can help. It is easier to get ahold of me by phone as I only have internet when sitting at McDonalds. 541-554-8004 Yes I am one of those pesky winter visitors,

I think it would be better if you share your phone number after someone offers to contact you. Not a good idea posting it in the forums.