Rochester Mil Surplus Stores

OurWoods

Hey we think we found a spot to place our first cache o/ we would like to use a ammo can for the container so I was wondering where people from around Rochester NY got their ammo cans? Any Surplus stores around here?

-(Our)Woods

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad the dreams in which I'm dieing are the best I've ever had.

Check out Iron Mike's Military Exchange. 2 locations RT 104 east and Ajax Rd. They are in the phone book. I'm guessing the website previuosly listed is theirs as well. Good Luck I look forward to trying to be FTF your cache.

Wheelygood

I do it wrong until I do it right

Just FYI - there's a little shop on Stone Road near Dewey Avenue in Greece that sells army surplus goods and memorabila - I've gotten ammo cans there in a pinch although they might be a bit cheaper elsewhere. The guys there are really nice and I just enjoy my visits. icon_smile.gif

Can't miss the place, it's all patriotically decorated, on the south side of the road.

-shilfiell

"I'm too old to be doing this" - me to nobody, from too high up in a pine tree.