Deleting Cache Page Images

stretch_911

Seems to be a common issue here, how to delete images. My question is specific to not having a log entry. I uploaded a background image for my cache page, yet do not like it and want to remove it. I have removed it from my background, however, the image remains in my gallery with NO WAY to edit it.

Just a general gripe here, web technology has come a long way since geocaching.com was started. This site could use some serious overhauling making it more user friendly. There are so many 'clunky' ways to get around it can be frustrating at times and this is one of those times. How hard is it to allow a delete button for the image gallery for the owner/admin of the page? I'd like to think that geocaching.com is doing very well and that they reinvest their dollars into a functional web experience.

Question is, how do I delete an image that I as the admin uploaded. No log, just delete the image. can it be done?

On the cache page, below the map links and above the log section, you should see a link with the name of the image and an "Edit" link beside it. If you click on Edit, you'll be given a number of options including "Delete Image". Keep in mind that after you click on Delete Image, I think it will ask for confirmation, so don't forget to confirm the deletion.

On the cache page, below the map links and above the log section, you should see a link with the name of the image and an "Edit" link beside it. If you click on Edit, you'll be given a number of options including "Delete Image". Keep in mind that after you click on Delete Image, I think it will ask for confirmation, so don't forget to confirm the deletion.

Thank you! I just figured it out then thought to come to this post to let everyone know. thanks for the assistance!!!!