placing banners

Busy Queenbee

well thank you that's funny, I can read your written text but don't see the picture below it only empty space haha. How? Why? And while replying, I can now 'see' the banner only in numbers, letters etc. Busy Queenbee.

quote name='The A-Team' timestamp='1409174387' post='5420118']

Are you referring to placing images in the customizable section of your public profile? If so, I can see one banner in yours, this one:

7efadf7026f1f4f45c53844ecb32b6df.png

well thank you that's funny, I can read your written text but don't see the picture below it only empty space haha. How? Why? And while replying, I can now 'see' the banner only in numbers, letters etc. Busy Queenbee.

Are you referring to placing images in the customizable section of your public profile? If so, I can see one banner in yours, this one:

7efadf7026f1f4f45c53844ecb32b6df.png

No humour was intended. I linked to an image, and I can see it just fine from my end.

If you aren't seeing the image, then it could be that you have some software on your computer that's blocking images hosted on the bannermaken.nl website. Look for anything you might have installed (ie. anti-virus or security software), or some settings in your browser, that could be blocking access to specific websites.

[quote name='The A-Team' timestamp='1409174387' post='5420118']
Are you referring to placing images in the customizable section of [url="http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showuser=9185948"]your public profile[/url]? 
If so, I can see one banner in yours, this one:
[img=http://www.bannermaken.nl/banners/7efadf7026f1f4f45c53844ecb32b6df.png]
[/quote]

I too see your post as below

If I copy the image URL into my browser bar, i see it fine. I wonder it's actually blocked here, in these forums, and you've got it cached in your browser. Just speculating here.