[FEATURE] Preview and/or map view for bookmark list

Valentijn77

Hello,

Often when watching a bookmark list, I am wondering where the caches are on the map.

A "Map this bookmark list" option (just ad when searching for caches in a specific location) would be ideal for this.

If a direct link to the map is difficult or unwanted, maybe a "Preview" functions as with pocket queries could be helpful?

From that screen you could click "Map this Location" or similar?

Let me know your thoughts,

Opper.

Hello,

Often when watching a bookmark list, I am wondering where the caches are on the map.

A "Map this bookmark list" option (just ad when searching for caches in a specific location) would be ideal for this.

If a direct link to the map is difficult or unwanted, maybe a "Preview" functions as with pocket queries could be helpful?

Opper.

You can make it a PQ with one click and get what you want.

Hello,

Opper.

You can make it a PQ with one click and get what you want.

yeah now I've found the feature for PQ, it's quite easy.

There's a KML file option on a list of bookmarks IF you get to that list from a cache page - you can drop that into Google earth to map it.

Here's a list of bookmarks that appear on a cache near me, note the KML file option to the right of the list titles.

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/default.aspx?guid=cab511ed-a117-4e59-92c2-6fbaa96d6ac4&WptTypeID=3

If you look at any user's public, shared bookmark lists, there's no KML option there, and you have scroll down below the tedious display of favorites to even see the other lists