Misplaced Waymarks

Strangely, today there were two waymarks submitted by two different people to two different categories I am an officer of and both of them seemed to be destined for a different category. One which seemed to be destined for the webcam category was submitted to the French historical markers category and another a Canadian survey marker was submitted to the Places of Geological Significance category.

A coincidence? Unfortunately, I had to reject both of them. Is it possible there is a technical problem with the site?

Strangely, today there were two waymarks submitted by two different people to two different categories I am an officer of and both of them seemed to be destined for a different category. One which seemed to be destined for the webcam category was submitted to the French historical markers category and another a Canadian survey marker was submitted to the Places of Geological Significance category.

A coincidence? Unfortunately, I had to reject both of them. Is it possible there is a technical problem with the site?

That is a funny glitch. I wish the waymarkers who submitted those waymarks would chime in, so we'd know if it was a mistake on their part or a glitch.

That is a funny glitch. I wish the waymarkers who submitted those waymarks would chime in, so we'd know if it was a mistake on their part or a glitch.

I reviewed many waymarks the last days and there had been no technical problems, so I think this was just coincidence.