Sometimes a log makes you smile

Ma & Pa

Sometimes the caching log makes you laugh or smile, but it was not what the cacher intended.

We have a series of caches on a bike trail. Most are right next to the trail, but one is about 40 meters from the trail. Here is an interesting log for that cacher.

this cache is too far off the trail, two issues; 1 far too hard to bushwhack with a bike, 2 Hawthorns everywhere I got a flat tire, cache needs new container, I left a shrine to mark my flat tube hung on a tree and empty CO2 cartridges below

Yep he even publicizes his littering

Another interesting log. The last part starts as a compliment but... Anyhow, here is the log:

Found it beyond the french private property sign but I cant read that, and that cache was perfect, odd for this series

BTW we checked and the cache is not placed on private property

There happens to be an old hand pump stuck in the ground next to the trail. I dont know why it is there. But I put a small magnetic cache in it. It has been there for years. Here is an interesting DNF log

Second time I looked. No joy. Nice old pump however.

PAul

Sometimes the caching log makes you laugh or smile, but it was not what the cacher intended.

Second time I looked. No joy. Nice old pump however.

PAul

One of my favorite logs said this: "Couldn't find the cache. All I saw was bucket hanging in a tree."

Guess where the container was?