Visiting Ball State & Purdue

CachinCin

Hi! I'll be heading from the Seattle area to Indiana next week on a business trip, and I'm hoping to get in some geocaching while I'm there.

Not sure yet if I'll have a car at my disposal, so I'm hoping to find some caches within walking distance of the Ball State & Purdue campuses.

Anyone have suggestions for me? It would great to find out about a few caches in advance, so I could do a little bit of planning.

If there are any must-do-caches within easy driving distance, do let me know. I'm hoping to get some colleagues with cars interested in geocaching, so I can take an afternoon or two off...and head out on a cache hunt.

Looking forward to exploring the area,

Cin

There's plenty up in Ft. Wayne (if you're up to a well-placed multi, try Craftily Concealed Containers. If you head to Indy, there's several at Ft. Benjamin Harrison state park ($5 daily admission) The Fort is one, and you can do a 'nearest'search from there. There's several right in that area, but 465 is under construction, so bring plenty of area street maps......

I walk the Maze of Moments, but everywhere I turn to, begins a new beginning, but never finds a finish... -Enya, Anywhere Is