Lost user scripts

Recently I had to reformat my laptop and since its sorted out I have been unable to restore some lost scripts for Greasemonkey and I'm hoping somebody might be able to point me in the right direction.

The main and most useful one would add a "show hidden text" button when there was text or coordinates embedded within the cache description, I also had a few others but not as used so if anyone has a useful script please let me know.

A lot of user scripts used to be available via Userscripts.org. Unfortunately that site has been poorly maintained, and suffers from lots of malware and spam. Think twice about downloading anything you haven't been recommended from there, and avoid the tempting "Download now!" banner adverts. The main URL for the site has been down for a while now, but if you need to, you can still get at the old scripts by using the URL http://userscripts.org:8080/ (note the extra 8080 on the end).

The links on Follow-the-Arrow should be OK as they normally take you to the authors' own websites.

I've started to migrate my own userscripts to OpenUserJS.org It's a fairly new site, and still somewhat under construction, but the development looks promising and it doesn't have the malware problems.