Create a Route using map DOA

Dunes Dude

I have tried creating a route on Hwy 58 in Oregon from I-5 to Hwy 97 by clicking the map for start and end but all that happens when I click the map is the "open hand" (move) changes to a "closed hand". I have tried it from my Profile page (Create Route) and from a Pocket Query with the same results. I also tried both Firefox and Chrome (latest versions) in case it was a browser issue. I have done route queries in the past with no trouble so what could I be doing wrong?

You need to enter the starting and ending locations in the text boxes at the top of the map.

-Raine

Ummm well the INSTRUCTIONS say you can do that OR click the map (which I have done in the past). The latter is extremely important when you do not have a specific starting / ending address like what I am trying to do (a 10 mile stretch of highway). http://support.Groundspeak.com//index.php?pg=kb.page&id=53 (Read METHOD #1)

You need to enter the starting and ending locations in the text boxes at the top of the map.

-Raine

Ummm well the INSTRUCTIONS say you can do that OR click the map (which I have done in the past). The latter is extremely important when you do not have a specific starting / ending address like what I am trying to do (a 10 mile stretch of highway). http://support.Groun...g=kb.page&id=53 (Read METHOD #1)

Thanks, we'll get that article updated!

Your best bet at this time is to enter starting and ending locations like Raine said, then drag the start and end icons to where you want them.