Notifications to iPhone

T.D.M.22

Ok, I've got absolutely no idea where to put this. Not quite off topic, but not a geocaching topic. Not a problem with the app-I guess it's how do I get notifications to my phone.

Since I started geocaching, and got my PM I had notifications sent to my Gmail. First on Android, and then on Iphone. No problems. Until last week-I noticed I had a bunch of finds, and an event published. Yest it's not pushing to my iPhone 5s as of-probably last week. The appear in my Gmail app, but I have to load them manually. Nothing has been pushed for the last week....Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Do you get all your other email pushed to the phone or do you have to manually download it?

I listed my e-mail to text address ( xxxxxxxxxx@txt.att.net, in my case) to my email list and now I get notifications to my email (which I download manually) AND also receive them as a text message, which I receive instantly.

Edited by Chief301

Do you get all your other email pushed to the phone or do you have to manually download it?

I listed my e-mail to text address ( xxxxxxxxxx@txt.att.net, in my case) to my email list and now I get notifications to my email (which I download manually) AND also receive them as a text message, which I receive instantly.

Yes all my email is, or rather was pushed to my phone. I actually got the Gmail app to do just that. And it even worked with my phone for a month or so since I got it, until last week. Since it's from Gmail I'm assuming it's something with them-but since I haven't got any non geocaching email (most everything else goes into other folders which aren't pushed. Just my main one is.) I can't say for sure. On the other hand it could be something I did to my iPhone as well.