PLEASE let me HIDE my ARCHIVED CACHES

Team Monkeyboy

Whenever I view "Geocaches (Yours)", all I can see is a sea of red. We've held 46 events, and every one of those are now archived (obviously), yet they continue to clutter my view whenever I pull up my list.

I understand the need for them to be an A list, but at least allow me to hide them from view if I choose to.

We've also placed 104 traditional, multi and unknown caches, of which 58 are now archived. When I pull up the list of caches I own to see which ones may be in need of maintenance, it's honestly difficult to find then amid the rows and rows of no-longer-active listings.

I don't care that the archived caches are listed, and I don't care that they're visible for everyone to see. There's a time and place when that information is necessary. But PLEASE let me click a button and FILTER OUT the archived caches in the current view!!!!!

This is not the first time I (and many others) have made this request.

Whenever I view "Geocaches (Yours)", all I can see is a sea of red. We've held 46 events, and every one of those are now archived (obviously), yet they continue to clutter my view whenever I pull up my list.

I understand the need for them to be an A list, but at least allow me to hide them from view if I choose to.

We've also placed 104 traditional, multi and unknown caches, of which 58 are now archived. When I pull up the list of caches I own to see which ones may be in need of maintenance, it's honestly difficult to find then amid the rows and rows of no-longer-active listings.

I don't care that the archived caches are listed, and I don't care that they're visible for everyone to see. There's a time and place when that information is necessary. But PLEASE let me click a button and FILTER OUT the archived caches in the current view!!!!!

It would be handy to have that feature, but in the meantime, you can make your search a little easier by clicking on the column header "Last Found." This will bring caches with the most recent activity to the top of the list. If yours are anything like mine, this will mostly have the active caches at or near the top of the list.

It would be handy to have that feature, but in the meantime, you can make your search a little easier by clicking on the column header "Last Found." This will bring caches with the most recent activity to the top of the list. If yours are anything like mine, this will mostly have the active caches at or near the top of the list.

That certainly helps! Wasn't this the default option for the view previously? That just shows how well I've been able to avoid using this view lately (which I do whenever possible). Thanks for the idea!