Where is my PQ?

imcaver

For the past two days I have been experiencing problems getting PQs to come to my email. Yesterday, 4/9 I requested a PQ that showed it was sent at 9:48 am. It never arrived and is not showing on my PQ list. The one that shows sent at 10:09 arrived fine. Today I have requested three PQs, all three show they have been sent to my email but nothing has shown up. I checked and the email address is correct. Do I need to reset something from the upgrade to geocaching.com?

I don't have an answer for why you might not be seeing the PQs arrive in email, but I see that all 4 PQs that you generated today are available on the download tab of your PQ page.

I'm having the same issue. I had assumed it might be because I changed email addresses but the correct email is showing in my profile as the primary. My last email to my primary email address was on March 19. I have yet to see a PQ arrive in any email inbox since that date.

I thought perhaps it was that I had a filter in Gmail that was affecting it so I removed that filter and did a few more PQ's and nothing has come to my email yet and it's been 4 hours since they were run.

The correct email address is listed when I get ready to run the query so I'm at a loss as to what is happening. Does it not like GMail?

Edited by Photo40d

I thought perhaps it was that I had a filter in Gmail that was affecting it so I removed that filter and did a few more PQ's and nothing has come to my email yet and it's been 4 hours since they were run.

The correct email address is listed when I get ready to run the query so I'm at a loss as to what is happening. Does it not like GMail?

Your PQs are also over the 500 cache limit for email. You can instead download the file from your PQ page (click the "Pocket Queries Ready for Download" tab).

If you are referring to your "Unfound" PQ (the only one I can see that has generated in the past 24 hours), that would not come in email - it is set to 750 caches, and no queries larger than 500 caches are delivered in email.

Your PQs are also over the 500 cache limit for email. You can instead download the file from your PQ page (click the "Pocket Queries Ready for Download" tab).

Both of the above members should still receive an email once the PQ has run, even if the result is over 500 caches or it's the My Finds. It sounds like they aren't even receiving those emails.