How can I view a Log Deletion?

jellis

I got an email saying I had a Log Deletion. I use to be able to view the log so I knew which cache and what the log said. Yes, I contacted the CO and he said he didn't remember deleting a log and it could have been his wife. No answer to that question. But why can't I see the log and from what cache it was deleted from?

I got an email saying I had a Log Deletion. I use to be able to view the log so I knew which cache and what the log said. Yes, I contacted the CO and he said he didn't remember deleting a log and it could have been his wife. No answer to that question. But why can't I see the log and from what cache it was deleted from?

There should be a link to the deleted log in the email. Is there not?

yes and it was empty with a message saying

You cannot read archived log entries.

User logged something

Were you logged in? Logged in with right account? You should be able to see your own logs. I just tested this and didn't see any problem, except that the Log Deletion email is a bit confusing.

It says, "Visit this listing at the below address:", but gives the link to the log, not the listing.