Finding own forums?

Hyang

So I have a total of two forums made by myself. Now a total of three with this one. I was wondering if there was an easier way to find your own forums instead of how I have to memorize my title and search it? I tried clicking around but no luck. How do I find my own forums easily?

You don't make the forums-you make threads, and posts....

Click on you name in the top right corner and select "My Profile" Then you select "See the forum posts for this user." That shows ever thread you've posted in. You can further sort that out to show, just the threads/topics(Same thing, different name) you've started.

For example I've posted here, but you've started this thread.

Well, first, these are not your "forums". This whole site is a forum. What you are looking for are "topics" you started.

As t your specific question, no, there's no simple way I know of. You could always go to your geocahcing public profile and click on the link "See Forum Posts for this User". That will show you every topic that you have posted in. That will at least narrow it down for you.

Rather than going back to your profile page, try doing this instead:

Top right corner on the forum page:

To the right of your username is a downward-facing arrow. Click that and you will see "my content" (it's the 3rd option). You can choose to open it in a new window or a new tab.

Click that and you will be taken to a page where all of threads you've posted to are listed.

On that page, you can choose to display all the posts you've made by clicking on the arrow beside the text that says something like "View all topics that Hyang has posted in or started". Choose "View all posts by Hyang", then click the "update" button.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

To the right of your username is a downward-facing arrow. Click that and you will see "my content" (it's the 3rd option). You can choose to open it in a new window or a new tab.

Click that and you will be taken to a page where all of threads you've posted to are listed.

On that page, you can choose to display all the posts you've made by clicking on the arrow beside the text that says something like "View all topics that Hyang has posted in or started". Choose "View all posts by Hyang", then click the "update" button.

B.

Thanks for mentioning that. Doing that used to work for me but for quite some time now when I click on that arrow I go to my gc.com profile page. Since I did not know if it was just me or a global thing, I thought it best not to mention it. So if that works for you, then I guess I may go back to dinking with it and see if I can figure out what it behaves badly.

You don't make the forums-you make threads, and posts....

Click on you name in the top right corner and select "My Profile" Then you select "See the forum posts for this user." That shows ever thread you've posted in. You can further sort that out to show, just the threads/topics(Same thing, different name) you've started.

For example I've posted here, but you've started this thread.

Okay, I meant threads.

B.

Thanks

Well, first, these are not your "forums". This whole site is a forum. What you are looking for are "topics" you started.

As t your specific question, no, there's no simple way I know of. You could always go to your geocahcing public profile and click on the link "See Forum Posts for this User". That will show you every topic that you have posted in. That will at least narrow it down for you.

I'm sure you knew what I meant.