Incorrect count on "My Visits" page

Raven

I'm trying to find out if anyone else has noticed any odd discrepancies with their "My Visits" link as of late...

I currently have 1231 visits (per my home page / stats), however when I go to the "My Visits" link, the top of the webpage states:

* "Total Records: 1142 - Page: 1 of 46"

I noticed this discrepancy ever since I reached 1142 visits... My TOTAL log count keeps going up as I visit more waymarks (per my stats), but for some reason the "My Visits" link remains "stuck" at 1142 visits.

Also:

* Every time I record a new visit / waymark entry, the "oldest" visit log that was once available in the "My Visits" link gets dropped from the list... in other words, I consistently only have 46 pages worth of visit logs available for viewing: 45 pages containing 25 visit logs each, and 17 visit logs on the last page --> total of (45*25) + 17 = 1142 visit logs. All my original visit logs I had when I started Waymarking are simply no longer available for viewing.

* There seems to be a page navigation issue as well: I can skip around and jump around pages 1 through 20 AND pages 41 through 46 to review old log entries, but pages 21 through 40 are simply NOT available. Using the "forward" and "backward" arrows over & over again (or using the "next" or "prev" links) simply WON'T work, there is just no way to retrieve any information contained on pages 21 through 40.

Does anyone else have similar issues with their "My Visits" link?

"Waymarks I've Visited" is different from "My Visits".

The list in "Waymarks I've Visited" does not count visits to archived waymarks (and maybe ignored categories), my visits shows all, ordered by visit date. But there are still some other differences I cannot find the reason. My numbers are:

"My Visits": 484

"Waymarks I've Visited": 479

Main profile page: 480

Visit stats profile page: 481

Interesting...

"Waymarks I've Visited" is different from "My Visits".

The list in "Waymarks I've Visited" does not count visits to archived waymarks (and maybe ignored categories), my visits shows all, ordered by visit date. But there are still some other differences I cannot find the reason. My numbers are:

"My Visits": 484

"Waymarks I've Visited": 479

Main profile page: 480

Visit stats profile page: 481

Interesting...

I'm explaining it to myself this way:

"Waymarks I've Visited": 566 (number excludes archived waymarks and category ignore list)

Main profile page: 572 (real number)

Visit stats profile page: 582 (number includes multiple visits - e.g. for scavenger hunts)

"My Visits": 611 (number includes all logs - multiple visits AND notes)

Don't have time and interest to check, if it's right, but may be ...

The main mystery remaining is the 1142. Sounds like another 3301-type challenge. Is there something about 1142 in the Groundspeak address, coordinates, personnel, ... ?

Thanks for getting the thread back on track, MountainWoods! B)

The main question in my original post was to find out whether other folks had gotten stuck at "1142 visits" on the "My Visits" page once that magical number had been reached... It worked fine up until that magical number, so no need to reply if you haven't gotten 1142 visits as yet.

There also seems to be some page navigation issues on the "My Visits" page itself, and perhaps they could be related:

* Every time I record a new visit / waymark entry, the "oldest" visit log that was once available in the "My Visits" link gets dropped from the list... in other words, I consistently only have 46 pages worth of visit logs available for viewing: 45 pages containing 25 visit logs each, and 17 visit logs on the last page --> total of (45*25) + 17 = 1142 visit logs. All my original visit logs I had when I started Waymarking are simply no longer available for viewing.

* I can skip around and jump around pages 1 through 20 AND pages 41 through 46 to review old log entries, but pages 21 through 40 are simply NOT available. Using the "forward" and "backward" arrows over & over again (or using the "next" or "prev" links) simply WON'T work, there is just no way to retrieve any information contained on pages 21 through 40.

It looks like a potential bug (or "feature") to me... but I wanted to get some forum feedback first before trying to report it.