Smache install

Jimmywi1

Hello,

not sure if this is the right place to post this. I got a dell x5 Axim. looking around the web and on this web site, there are a number of possibilities as to paperless caching with the X5. I thought I would try a few. folks on the forum have used GPXsonar so I thought I would try that, cant fin e it for PPC so I moved on, I read about Smache in a few places on the boards, there were pretty old post. I Installed the program that seemed to dp well enough but when I tar the icon in my programs I get a Cannot find Smache and a message that's says to make sure the path is right. I am pretty sure my PPC means the requirements. The web site makes it sound really easy. any one willing to walk me threw it?

All the said cachemate installed first try and once I figured out the data base unzipped my PQ and was off the races. The trail version only allows 10 caches, but I register it later and I have like 500. I just have to figure out if I can log a rine from my PPC. well I could with mobile web if nothing else if not I have to figure out how to take that information from my PPC and log it.

Jimmy