Feature request: Trackables Map

the Seagnoid

I have quite a number of trackables out there, and luckily for me, the vast majority are still active (although one is buried under a landslide :sad:). What I would like to see is a summary map showing all my trackables and their current locations. I envisage a concept pretty much like the current geocaching map, showing two different icons - one for a trackable in a cache, the other for a trackable being carried (location being where the most recent cache is). Hovering over the icon would produce a tooltip the trackable name, when clicked provide a balloon that shows the trackable name and its reference number (not the tracking ID), its icon, and maybe the cache name or person currently carrying it. Prev/next links as per the existing geocache map dialogs. Clicking on the TB name would take me to the TB's page. This could be implemented as an option on the existing geocaching map, or as a "Where are my trackables?" link on the Trackables - Yours page. If opening a new map page (such as the link option) the default zoom to show near enough whole world.

If I only had one or two trackables out there this wouldn't be a problem, but with 53 active TBs out there (I try to launch one with each new cache), keeping tabs on them without going through them one at a time is a bit difficult.

Thanks for your sterling work so far, GC team!

Tom