KC Geocache messages group

dkirby7

While Geocaching.com provides a message group for the whole midwest area, I thought it might be nice to have something setup for just the Kansas City area. I've set up a Yahoo! Group (kcgeocache) at: KC Geocache

Membership must be approved (to help reduce spam). So if you do a fair amount of activity in the Kansas City area, come join, kick off some messages and upload some pics...

Hope this becomes useful as I know KC has a pretty active community, esp. with Garmin HQ'd in Olathe.

As you well know (since you joined and your first post was about creating another e-mail list), there already is list set up at freelists.

Please contact me to discuss what you might feel is lacking from a list on freelists.

In addition, as Glenn said, please get active in the community here. We have a wonderful group of people, and I'd appreciate not splintering off into separate e-mail lists. Come to events, contact your county parks department if it hasn't already been done and tell them (kindly) why they should allow caches in their parks.

It's completely counter-productive to make separate lists.

Thank you!

-Cortney

quote:
Originally posted by cortneyofeden:

As you well know (since you joined and your first post was about creating another e-mail list), I already had an e-mail list set up at freelists. Please contact me to discuss what you might feel is lacking from a list on freelists.

In addition, as Glenn said, please get active in the community here. We have a wonderful group of people, and I'd appreciate not splintering off into separate e-mail lists. It's completely counter-productive.

Thank you!

-Cortney

Courtney. As mentioned in my email to both you and your list. I didn't mean to cause any confusion or hard feelings. I definitely agree on one community.

I simply got frustrated in a fit of insomnia with a perceived lack of features and issues with the existing list. I have deleted the Yahoo! Group. Please consider this post closed.