Here is a questiion for you

acachebox

I had 821 found caches showing on my home page today before we went out caching. We found 4 caches today but only 2 of them showed up on my home page but yet my statistics showed 825. While I was back at home and trying to figure out what was going on, and about an hour after we had finished caching, the other 2 caches showed up on my home page.

Why the delay? Caches, here to for, have always shown up at once when sent in.

Sometimes this happens due to server lag. (The hamsters who keep track of your cache find count are slow in running across the hall to share the news with the hamsters who serve up your statbar.) Or perhaps it's an image caching issue. Next time you see it happen, press Ctrl-F5 to do a complete refresh of the page.

Sometimes this happens due to server lag. (The hamsters who keep track of your cache find count are slow in running across the hall to share the news with the hamsters who serve up your statbar.) Or perhaps it's an image caching issue. Next time you see it happen, press Ctrl-F5 to do a complete refresh of the page.

Thanks for the reply

I like the hamster reasoning but the delay appeared on my I Phone while still in the field and on the computer after sever new pages and several refreshes.

I think the hamsters have it