Garmin Communicator Plugin

JimmyM

Suddenly I started getting the message Communicator Not Installed? It has been working fine until today.

I'm using W7 and IE. I applied the fixes to Internet Options per Garmin, no help. Communicator is listed in Control Panel and as an Add-on in IE.

Google Chrome works fine.

What to do?

Having similar problems. Just happened to have a saved 2012 version of the plug in and it is only one third the size of the current version of the plug in so iit looks like Garmin has updated the plug in and as a result it seems to overwhelming the pc,s

So being a non teche, what is ie and where do i find the compatibility function

@ exfedup:

If you are using Internet Explorer (IE) later version, you will find that compatibility function in the top bar of the browser -- the icon resembles a page torn in half.

If this does not solve your problem, you can use Firefox or Google Chrome as a browser and the plug-in should function properly, both are free.

It is extremely doubtful that the upgraded plug-in is overwhelming your PC as it is miniscule compared to most other programs.