Saving logs while offline for later submission on Monterra

Sorry if I duplicate but I've looked everywhere. We just got the monterra and like it so far. The problem I've encountered today is not being able to figure out what happens to your "log" if you submit it while offline. With the geocaching app it would save it in the log tab and then you could submit them all at once when you back online. I can't seem to find this in the monterra (using the built in geocaching program). Thank you. Also what's the normal time it's been taking to charge up. Mine seems to be taking forever.

Sorry if I duplicate but I've looked everywhere. We just got the monterra and like it so far. The problem I've encountered today is not being able to figure out what happens to your "log" if you submit it while offline. With the geocaching app it would save it in the log tab and then you could submit them all at once when you back online. I can't seem to find this in the monterra (using the built in geocaching program). Thank you. Also what's the normal time it's been taking to charge up. Mine seems to be taking forever.

The GPSr saves logs as "Field Notes".

If you're using the "Garmin Outdoor App" (the built-in App), it appears that the file structure and file names are the same one you'd use with other Garmin GPSrs. If so, go to the Field Notes section of the Geocaching site, connect the USB cable, and follow the Garmin instructions.

I have an idea how you can send field notes directly over wifi. If the above info generally works, and if you get Google Chrome and Astro File Manager set up (and perhaps other web browsers and file managers would work), it looks like you could upload field notes over wifi.

Edited by kunarion

The GPSr saves logs as "Field Notes".

If you're using the "Garmin Outdoor App" (the built-in App), it appears that the file structure and file names are the same one you'd use with other Garmin GPSrs. If so, go to the Field Notes section of the Geocaching site, connect the USB cable, and follow the Garmin instructions.

I have an idea how you can send field notes directly over wifi. If the above info generally works, and if you get Google Chrome and Astro File Manager set up (and perhaps other web browsers and file managers would work), it looks like you could upload field notes over wifi.

Using the field notes and the usb cable worked like a charm. thanks for your help.