What is this coin - MOGA 2013 Event Geocoin--Copper w/ Red Trans?

TC+12

I traded coins with another Geocacher at the 2013 MWGB this year, and one of the coins was this one. It is the Event Coin for MOGA 2013, but from what I found online, the standard coin they gave out was Silver w/ Red Translucent enamel. This one is an Antique Copper with Red Enamel though. I have activated it as TB5P9W1 (in case that helps anyone somehow), but I can't find out anything else about it. Is it the staff version or something? I've never been to MOGA (although I do plan on going in 2014), so I'm not sure about it. Based on what I've found online I know it isn't the standard version, but that's about it.

Can someone give me some more info on this coin please?! :)

I traded coins with another Geocacher at the 2013 MWGB this year, and one of the coins was this one. It is the Event Coin for MOGA 2013, but from what I found online, the standard coin they gave out was Silver w/ Red Translucent enamel. This one is an Antique Copper with Red Enamel though. I have activated it as TB5P9W1 (in case that helps anyone somehow), but I can't find out anything else about it. Is it the staff version or something? I've never been to MOGA (although I do plan on going in 2014), so I'm not sure about it. Based on what I've found online I know it isn't the standard version, but that's about it.

Can someone give me some more info on this coin please?! :)

As far as I know, the antigue copper with red translucent enamel was the one given to attendees. The silver was a remint sold online. What you have there is the actual event coin.

Edited by Arthur & Trillian