Specific Geocacher Hide Map

MikeofKorea

I saw someone commented on this topic a year+ ago, but no follow up. Is it possible to get that terrible map at geocaching.com to come up with only the cache hides of a specific geocacher so I can look for those specifically? Currently, if you go and look at all a certain geocacher's hides then click Map this Location, you get everyone's geocache hides in that area with no indication whatsoever of which ones belong specifically to the geocacher you're looking for. What am I missing, or has geocaching.com "improved" something again?

I saw someone commented on this topic a year+ ago, but no follow up. Is it possible to get that terrible map at geocaching.com to come up with only the cache hides of a specific geocacher so I can look for those specifically? Currently, if you go and look at all a certain geocacher's hides then click Map this Location, you get everyone's geocache hides in that area with no indication whatsoever of which ones belong specifically to the geocacher you're looking for. What am I missing, or has geocaching.com "improved" something again?

This has never been a feature. Your only option to do this on the website is to bookmark all of their caches, create a PQ from the bookmark list and then view the PQ on the map.

Good tips for 8TOKENS, guys! :)

I'm sorry that the maps aren't your favorite, 8TOKENS. While we are working on improving the user experience on the site and apps, we recognize our current limitations. We have community driven ideas that we are excited to implement in the future, but change can take a little while. We hate it when a newly implemented idea breaks the site, so we are taking the time needed to flesh them out and avoid potential issues. In the meantime, we know this kind of functionality is highly requested so we allow others, who do it better than us at this point - to access the API and give the community that functionality.

I hope that explanation helps a little. Thanks for your patience.