Cacheus interruptus

AquaDyne

I just had to share this log someone just made on one of my caches, I'll Be Your Huckleberry

March 11 by geofred

Found it. Left a top, took nothing. Quite a little surprise for a Colorado visitor. A first, of sorts. I nearly caused some coitus interruptus for a couple that chose the cache site as their special spot. I was intent on finding the cache having done the hill so I was going to walk by with eyes averted, when they asked me if I was looking for container. I said yes and they pointed it out to me. We shared some awkward laughs as I dutifully logged my find while they dressed. Welcome to California.

quote:
Originally posted by GatoRx:

icon_eek.gif Wow! That "find" certainly beats the nude sunbathers... Did he happen to post any picutres? icon_biggrin.gif

NO ... Better get a description first ... there's a lot of folks that shouldn't be seen in public other than fully clothed (including your's truly icon_biggrin.gif ) ....

348_1002.gif

quote:
Originally posted by GatoRx:

icon_eek.gif Wow! That "find" certainly beats the nude sunbathers... Did he happen to post any picutres? icon_biggrin.gif

NO ... Better get a description first ... there's a lot of folks that shouldn't be seen in public other than fully clothed (including your's truly icon_biggrin.gif ) ....

348_1002.gif

I will have to be sure to ask Fred for the full details of that cache hunt at the next Colorado get together in April. Fred may actully beat out Ashoo for the most intersting story, but somehow I expect Ashoo will continue to hold the title.

That is the one thing I love about meeting geocachers in person, you get to hear the "Story behind the Cache"

Dan