Can you print the cute picture you put on your Event Page?

bearsandme

To put the bear in the description do I put the URL or try to put in the captured image from the phone? thanks for your help, bearsandme

I don't know why, but here's a way around it. Bring up the page, and do a screen shot

You have the bear set up as a background image. It won't print that(No computer I have used does that) It will only print words, pictures, etc. Try putting the picture of the bear in the description.

You didn't mention what internet browser you are using.

Here is how you turn on the background printing feature in some of the more popular browser.

In Firefox. Select File then Page Setup. Check Print Background (colors and images). Click OK. Your printed page should now display background images.

In Internet Explorer. Select File then Page Setup. Check Print Background Colors and Images. Click OK. Your printed page should now display background images.

In Opera. Click the Opera logo in the upper left. Rollover Print and select Print Options. Check Print page background. Click OK. Your printed page should now display background images.

In Safari on a Mac. Select File then Print. Click Show Details. Select Print Backgrounds then select Print.