Need Help!

chris2537

I recently purchased a geocoin (TB1WJ1K ) "Wretched Skull Geocoin", from another cacher at the Wisconsin 2013 West Bend Mega Event on 8/10/13 but the owner has yet to send me the adoption email so that i can transfer ownership over to myself. I have tried emailing the owner twice and also emailed another cacher by the name of Averith who was with the coin owner at the time of sale, no answer back from either of them, what can i do so that i can get this issue resolved and get the ownership changed to me?

Edited by chris2537

This cacher does not seem to have much experience in 'owned' trackables. It is possible they are not familiar with the process, or how to do it.

Try sending them the link to the adoption start page >> http://www.geocaching.com/adopt/

It might also help to send them/her the TB number so they know which number to use to start the adoption.

Other than that ... a lot of groveling, begging and pleading might be required. Look at her profile page and you might recognize another 'urging' you might use to get this completed.

It might also help to send them/her the TB number so they know which number to use to start the adoption.

Trackable adoptions use the Reference number, which always begins with TBxxxxx, NOT the private tracking number. So send that number - TB1WJ1K and a link to the adoption page.

You should edit your first post to remove the tracking number, use the public reference number instead.

If you can't edit (you only a few hours to make edits) ask a Moderator to do that for you.