Halloween cacheing! Heres what happened to me!

My husband had two days off from work so we decided to do some caching. We went on thur. and had a no find, so of course went back out on Fri. On this day we went to 'A Tragic Day in May" cache. It is a school that was blown up in 1927 and as we were looking for the clues I started feeling very sad for the children who died and for thier familys, as they would be around my mothers age if still living. As we were looking at the names at the memorial brick walk I almost stated to cry as how one person could take away all these familys and ones that never even had the chance to have one. All at once I had a feeling of peace come over me and the saddness was gone. I didn't really hear a voice, but more like a memory,I heard a little girls voice tell me not to worry about them. They were all playing and having a good time, that they are all OK, and about the family, they are all joinings us one by one. As this voice spoke I could hear children playing in the back ground. At this point I asked my husband if we had all the clues we needed and we returned to our truck. On the way home I asked him if he felt or heard anything ? He said no and then I told him what had happened. Monday I was telling a friend about it and they said this happened on Friday? Yes I said. She said friday was Halloween! Earlier that week I had talked with the childern on my bus about the histrory of Halloween and it was stated that " halloween was a night to honor loved ones that had passed on since the veil between their realm and ours is at it's thinnest on that night." I don't know about that but something happened that day!

[This message was edited by scoutingitout on November 04, 2003 at 06:37 PM.]