Garmin Oregon 450

I have a Garmin (eTrex 20) and own both a PC and Mac. I don't have issues using my GPS unit with either of them, but I also don't use any sot of communication software - just plug the unit into the computer and open it up like a usb drive! However, Garmin makes Basecamp for both PC and Mac, so that shouldn't be an issue if you'd like to use it.

I have a Garmin (eTrex 20) and own both a PC and Mac. I don't have issues using my GPS unit with either of them, but I also don't use any sot of communication software - just plug the unit into the computer and open it up like a usb drive! However, Garmin makes Basecamp for both PC and Mac, so that shouldn't be an issue if you'd like to use it.

This Really Helps! Thanks! :lol:

In short, no. Garmin makes a point in stating that their GPS units are both PC and Mac friendly. Other GPS manufacturers are less forthcoming and either don't claim Mac compatibility, or require some workarounds to get full functionality on a mac (3rd party programs, etc.).