Statistics updating

stroud green

Apologies if this has been covered before. My home location is in the UK and am currently on a trip to Finland. However, my cache finds over here are not updating my statistics as I find them. It's showing I have not found any caches the last two days and showing my farthest north cache find as Manchester, England where now I am nearer the Article Circle. Any explanation explaining this appreciated.

Just give it a little time.

The databases on the various servers are not always properly synchronized, and that causes this problem. Database replication and server synchronization are sometimes hampered by cats rubbing against those servers, or bad bearings on the main hamster wheel (the presence of the cats can cause the hamsters to overclock). Occasionally on weekends the hamsters may be fed late.

You need to go to the "Statistics" link in the Quick View list, NOT the Statistics tab under "Your Public Profile."

In the Quick View list Statistics, there is a button that says "Update My Statistics Now" which you can press to get instant updates to your stats.

If you're not seeing that button, then you're looking at the wrong Statistics page. :)

Here's a link to another forum thread where I posted an image of which Statistics page to look at: Statistics page

Edited by redwoodkestrel