Notification to CO when existing log is changed

LHCper

It is quite commen that people log caches in the field (using smartphone) and writes something like "TFTC, more to come". And when they get back home they add info to that log.

Or, if they took a picture, they add it to a log afterwards.

For some caches, I as a CO would like to see all changes/logs to the cache. Don't want to "poll" all my caches (and all logs) every day for any possible additions/changes of logs.

So, one possible change would be to send a notification to the CO (and possibly everyone on the watch list for the cache) when a log is changed, a photo is added, a log record is deleted etc.

While I recognize the problem, I'm not sure I want to get e-mail every time someone edits their logs to correct a spelling mistake. What I would like to see, though, is a delay before a Found log is sent so that the Found notification includes the edits made right after the finders post their log and realized they left something out or wanted to improve their comments. I do that all the time, and I'm always kinda bummed that my changes won't be in the e-mail, particularly since the most frequent cases are things like forgetting to mention that the log's full.

But such a delay would work against immediate notification, so I assume most people would be against it.