Geocaching Admin

cwgrizz

The past few days, www.geocachingadmin.com is not being found. Does anyone know if the server that handles this page is having problems? All other Groundspeak sites that I have looked at seem to be working ok. I can open a cached copy of the page with Google Chrome, and it seems to work, but when going directly, I get a Ooops, Web page not found, error

Edited by cwgrizz

The past few days, www.geocachingadmin.com is not being found. Does anyone know if the server that handles this page is having problems? All other Groundspeak sites that I have looked at seem to be working ok. I can open a cached copy of the page with Google Chrome, and it seems to work, but when going directly, I get a Ooops, Web page not found, error

Just tried it, works fine for me.

I just checked, and the page opens fine for me.

--Larry

I just checked, and the page opens fine for me.

--Larry

It is working fine here now also. The past few days, that seems to be the pattern. Doesn't work for a short time and then an hour or so later, it works fine. After the first time or two, I discovered that I could access a cached copy which seemed to work, but not real sure as I was just playing then. Ha! Because I use it a lot, I probably have noticed intermittent problems with that particular site more than many in the past few days. Now that I know that it is being hosted and operated by someone else other than Groundspeak, I won't consider it as much of a problem when using it for GC searches, etc. Ha!

Thanks for the quick responses.