Listing DeLorme caches used on mygeocachingprofile.com

SparksWG3K

mygeocachingprofile.com creates great maps showing what DeLorme map pages you've completed based on your "My Finds" PQ. It would be nice if there was a way for the website to provide a list of caches that was used to create the map. That would make it easier on the cacher to file their application for successful completion of a state.

mygeocachingprofile.com creates great maps showing what DeLorme map pages you've completed based on your "My Finds" PQ. It would be nice if there was a way for the website to provide a list of caches that was used to create the map. That would make it easier on the cacher to file their application for successful completion of a state.

The aftermarket program GSAK will do that as it is a database of caches.

It will also produce the counties maps, by state, that you were asking about in another thread.

The aftermarket program GSAK will do that as it is a database of caches.

It will also produce the counties maps, by state, that you were asking about in another thread.

Sure, except I don't use GSAK (unless they started supporting Linux) and the data is already *there* in the process of computing the maps, all that is needed is to show the information.