Undo a find

MickUpi

Go to the logs page (this one) and click the small pencil icon.

That will allow you to edit your log so you can change the log type.

Or, if you have already posted a note, you can click on the trash can icon to delete the log. Once it is changed or deleted it will no longer count as a find.

Or, if you have already posted a note, you can click on the trash can icon to delete the log. Once it is changed or deleted it will no longer count as a find.

Not true. Did exactly that, and it still shows as a find. Gonna have to change the log type. Not sure that can be done after deleting (archiving) the log. About to try, though. Accidentally poked a find on one too, and trying to undo it.

Not true. Did exactly that, and it still shows as a find. Gonna have to change the log type. Not sure that can be done after deleting (archiving) the log. About to try, though. Accidentally poked a find on one too, and trying to undo it.

BEFORE you delete the log, change it to DNF or a note, and let it sit for a day, THEN delete it. I can't seem to get one changed now that I've already deleted the log. Not sure how to handle this one, because the offset between GSAK and Groundspeak annoys me. Gonna have to see what I can do with the CO.

BEFORE you delete the log, change it to DNF or a note, and let it sit for a day, THEN delete it. I can't seem to get one changed now that I've already deleted the log. Not sure how to handle this one, because the offset between GSAK and Groundspeak annoys me. Gonna have to see what I can do with the CO.

You are WAY over thinking this. Just delete your log on the website and be patient. The stats and counts are cached and may take a bit to catch up. Sometimes, they do not correct themselves until you post your next find log. If you are worried about GSAK, get it correct on the website, delete the cache out of GSAK and download and import a new GPX for the cache. GSAK counts logs and it has no idea what logs you have deleted from the website. The easiest way to fix it is to delete the cache and start over.

Patience.

And "refresh".

Deleting a "found it" log works just fine without any fiddling of editing logs first. It will be removed from your list of finds. But you need to be patient, and perhaps hit the "refresh" button.

B.