WIG gets into a clicking loop on Iphone

c*n*s

Hallo

my Cartridge doesn't run properly on Iphone and I don't know why.

In the first zone you have to click on a character to get a message. After confirming message, the character is clicked again automatically, and the message is shown again. Confirming that message results in another automatic click and so on. The game is caught in a loop.

There is a way to stop it: Kill The Wherigoplayer and start the Cartridge at the point where it stopped. But actions happening parallel to the message box occur only sometimes while stopping the loop. This happens all over the cartridge when a confirmation is expected.

This is only on Iphone, on Android it works perfectly.

Has anyone heard about this before? I'm pretty helpless.

Greetings, c*n*s

Edited by c*n*s

Yes, I used onclick events.

I knew that Garmin devices cannot process these, but does the Iphone app have problems with it, too?

It's quite a complex cartridge, so deleting all onclick events would rather destroy it...

I used urwigo to build it.

Greetings c*n*s

onclick events.

I knew that Garmin devices cannot process these,..

It's quite a complex cartridge, so deleting all onclick events would rather destroy it...

Since the cartridge is so complex that it depends on OnClick, I am out of options. I own a Garmin. You need to find help from iphone users that have experience with building smart-phone only Wherigos.

Anybody out there?

Yes, I used onclick events.

I knew that Garmin devices cannot process these, but does the Iphone app have problems with it, too?

I used urwigo to build it.

Greetings c*n*s

I don't use onClick anywhere because it is not fully implemented, but I am curious why since you have a character or item you didn't just make a 'named command' for the same thing.

So instead of onClick on your character, they look at the character and there is a button with a named command like 'Talk' (or whatever) that then executes everything you were doing with the click.

Named Commands are easy to setup in URWIGO and work on all platforms, and they do the same thing as an onClick on an item or Character.

I don't know why your loop is happening, but named commands would work around it pretty easily.