Move app to new phone

I recently went from my nexus to the S4, I just logged into the play store on my phone and almost all my apps (including the geocaching one) got automatically dropped on the S4.

A few didn't move across but those I just searched for the app itself in the store then clicked on the 'installed' button, then 'choose to install on another device' and then selected my new phone from the drop down menu.

hope this helps!

Edited by Team Noodles

I recently went from my nexus to the S4, I just logged into the play store on my phone and almost all my apps (including the geocaching one) got automatically dropped on the S4.

A few didn't move across but those I just searched for the app itself in the store then clicked on the 'installed' button, then 'choose to install on another device' and then selected my new phone from the drop down menu.

hope this helps!

Thanks for that, tried that does not work unfortunately

what does that drop down box show (from install on another device) you device wise? Is your new phone in that list but white/greyed out?

If so it's possible you have the app installed and it's hiding in-between a lot of icons?

Also, you are being a bit short in your description of where you tried what and what doesn't work so a bit more info would be nice :)

Transfer tool is not recognising my HTC ONE phone, I tried via blue tooth but that only sends link to buy Geocahing APP IT and me not the closest of friends.

so if you on your pc go here:

play store

on the right hand side it says you are logged in?

And you are also logged into your play account on your phone?

Edited by Team Noodles

Thanks for your help I think the problem is that my old phone has an old gmail account attached to it and the new one a different one, how do I change the gmail account attached to the new phone for my old one?

ah, that would make sense!

open play store app on your phone, hit the left bottom 'button', hit accounts, add account, existing account, fill in details of your old account. Make sure you are logged into the old account on the pc as well if you are sending the app from there to your phone.

that should be it really!