Which Garmin for a non-techy

I just left my Garmin Dakota 20 GPS in my hotel room in London, and am sick about it, as I doubt I will get it back. So now that I am looking for a new GPS, I would like to stick to Garmin, but am not very intuitive about navigating my way around. Really I mostly want to use my GPS for geocaching. I definitely want paperless,and the ability to transfer geocaches from my computer. I like the touch screen. Does anyone have any ideas about which Garmin might be the simplest to use? I'm reviewing the Oregon 400t, Etrex20, and the Dakota 20 is still on my list. I don't need it to do things like navigate on water, know the tides, moon times, all that extra stuff... any ideas?

thanks!

Of course the eTrex 20 isn't touchscreen but I got it cause it is a lot better visibility in the sunlight. I'm in Fla. The Dakota I couldn't see the screen in the store. Im old.

The eTrex has been a pleasant surprise. Easy to get used to and does all you can possibly want to do in GC.

Alandb is absolutely correct. If I didn't have a planned trip and didn't need a GPS quickly last week, I would have ordered an Oregon. The prices are excellent for the non topo units. eTrex was the only thing around. HAd to drive 60 miles for it.